Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dream Snowsuit


If there is one thing I would want to have just for roaming around the cave or going for a walk in the coldest of the cold in the dead of winter it would be something like this space suit. I have been in temperatures below -60 degrees Celsius and had military snow gear but this space suit would be the ultimate in terrestrial cold weather wear. Unfortunately, they don't have one for sale anymore on Amazon and they don't give me the cost so I can't even start to save my pennies. But to just stand on a snow swept hill dressed in this would be heaven.

"If you're expecting a fake and cheap ripoff copy, you're dead wrong, this is the real thing: a high end, museum quality, and perfectly accurate astronaut space suit. It's currently unavailable at Amazon, but you'll surely find it eventually again, once Apollo astronauts get old enough."

http://www.oddee.com/item_96754.aspx

No comments: