Wednesday, September 2, 2009

I Love The CBC




There has been something great about watching the late night movie on CBC this August. If fact this happened every year about this time. You know summer is almost over and the late night hours have to turn into being in bed early when the Godzilla movies finish their run. Tonight its 'Godzilla Returns'. I remember this one specifically from when I was a kid because you could go out to the tent trailer with the small black and white TV and get a perfect picture. The CBC was the one channel you could get anywhere, even camping in the mountains during hockey playoffs. Yup. Summer in Canada is over and the beautiful fall begins.





2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

I used to love watching the CBC when I lived in Detroit. I remember watching the CFL, the Irish Rovers, and a game show called Eye Bet. And that friendly giant guy was cool too.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

Not just cool. He was the BEST.