Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Keyboard Cat is BACK!

Oh my delight knows no bounds tonight. First of all while watching 'The Soup' Joel shows me one of the funniest/stupidest clips EVER from the TV show 'One Tree Hill'. Then while looking for the clip at 'You Tube' I am redeemed for every video they ever refused my use of by combining the aforementioned clip with the greatness that is Keyboard Cat. Baby, this is SWEEEET. THIS is why I do this blog.



This is how everything went wrong

1. Transplanted organs carried by bike messenger in cheap beer cooler.
2. Dog in hospital waiting room.
3. Transplant patient just hanging around waiting room.
4. Did I mention the dog in the waiting room.
5. Organ stored with what looks like five ice cubes.
6. Hungry DOG in waiting room.

* And there is NOTHING better than that look on the transplant recipient's face when he sees that heart go down the hall in the dog's mouth. That is genius man.

No comments: