Thursday, December 10, 2009

Goodbye and Goodnight Katrocket


This seems to be the time of decade when alot of bloggers are hanging it up for good and moving onto other things. My heart is breaking to lose Ms Katrocket of 'Rocketradio'. Hers was one of the first blogs I found myself reading where I never stopped clicking the older posts button. She was that interesting and honest a read. Sassy and sexy are such appealing attributes in anyone but especially a good time 'local' girl like Katrocket. (You need to understand that in Canada, despite the continent sized country, every girl is a 'local' girl and we are proud of all their achievements.) She was kind enough to write something about me as she sails off into the bloggy sunset. I am honored that she appreciates my efforts. I will miss her.

dear Cal (Calvin's Canadian Cave of Cool)
When I first started reading your blog, I thought you were the Comic Book Guy from the Simpsons. I'm not usually into comic book guys, but I've come to realize that you are no two-dimensional character. You sir, have got it goin' on. I love that you post away like there's no tomorrow. Rapid fire, fun, and easy to digest. And you're the only blogger who could get me to wear a latex Batgirl outfit (again).
love Kat

No comments: