Saturday, December 12, 2009

The Pearls Of Wisdom


Things have a funny way of finding you when you do this voodoo that we bloggers do. I personally value all the people who comment on the stuff I write because when I look back to their sites I find that we share similar senses of humor and that helps me to feel less alone and crazy in this world. Today I invite you to check out Pearl's site 'Why you little...'. She said some nice comments on something I had written so I paid her site a little visit. After an hour or so of reading I thought that this would be a good blog to follow and add to my blog roll. Help a little person out, you know. Add the considerable weight of my opinion to those who find me insightful and interesting. How did I know that she already has nearly 366 (well 367) followers? It seems I am not the one giving the pity but getting it and it was as warm and squishy a feeling of pity as I have had all month. So visit Pearl. Her wisdom and snark is worth your time. But come back here when you are done because I might be as popular as her one day and you will want to say you were there with me at the beginning.

1 comment:

Wings1295 said...

Always good to make a new friend!