Monday, April 5, 2010

30 Day Music Challenge - Day 20 - Song To Play At My Wedding

While it's one of the things that I wish for more than anything else, I know it is the one thing that will never happen for me. But should the world stop spinning and I am the last man left on earth I would love to be married to this song, "Good Mother" by 'Jann Arden'. I would most miss that my father would not be there to hear it because all the lyrics apply to him. He IS the reason I can cry like a man and he is the reason I am grounded and kind.


3 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Never say never, dude.

Well, you can say it, but don't believe it.

And the Word Verification word was "calizes"... is that the verb form of your name???

DrGoat said...

I'm with Wings. What you might think is highly improbable, still happens every day. I'm a living example of that. Nice song, by the way.

Anonymous said...

I agree...you never know, new friend, what is in store for you.

Also, I don't think I had heard this song before today, but I like! :)