Monday, April 5, 2010

Resident Evil Afterlife

There are TWO reasons why I keep my agents out in the field. The first is to inform me where and when the cephalopod attacks are coming from and the second is to inform me when the trailer for my beloved RESIDENT EVIL series is coming out. As a sorta throw-a-way moment I find this out on Darius Whiteplume's Tumblr site. I am sorely disappointed my friends. You know how I love my Alice in all her butt kicking ways and you tried to keep this from me. Sad.

4 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Honestly I didn't try to keep it from you. I just don't care for the series myself.

...alright I was trying to hide it from you. In my defense- *runs away*

Pat Tillett said...

I will mos def be watching this...

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

How can you keep that worlderful Milla as Alice from me? I thought we were friends? Oh the pain of betrayal.

Nomad said...

Two Alices better than one?
Or was that someone else?