Tuesday, April 13, 2010

I GOT PROFILED!!! (And Not Just On 'To Catch A Predator' This Time)


There is something about surprised recognition that makes me giggle like a teenage girl. Powdered Toast Man from 'Just the Cheese' made a comment on one of my posts and suggested I check out his blog which I did. As I was looking around and reading his stuff I noticed that in his blog roll someone had mentioned my humble blog on their blog - I Blog Your Profile. And wouldn't you know it - there I was being singled out. You could go there and read what she said but I will save you the time - but go there anyways because it's a great way to find new blogs that have that touch of originality that we all treasure in our fellows. Thanks for the nice surprise and my unlimited love to everyone involved.

"This blog is so different from anything I've ever seen on blogspot. I found myself just looking at it in awe actually. Truly folks..this is what greatness looks like. (I hero worship all the blogs we profile..it's silly)

Anyway, this blogger is funny but kind of in an undertone-sarcastic-silly-but-oh-so-awesome kinda way.

My favorite posts include...and you HAVE to go read these
*How Texting Is Changing The World
*This IS Photoshopped
*She Looks Spectacular Here - 2 (Editors Note: I love Amanda Seyfried)
*This Makes Me Proud To Be An American
*This Is Why She Is My Bestest Girl

This Blogger has a slight obsession with Selena Gomez..you know Disney Channel princess. **This blog is still worth looking at nonetheless!

Checkkk it out! ♥ ♥"

5 comments:

Wings1295 said...

Hah! How great is that? Congrats!

TS Hendrik said...

I saw that too. Meant to mention it to you but forgot. Cool stuff.

Sam G said...

I've been saying this all along. Congrats Calvin!

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I know. Many have never wavered in their love. And I don't love the new puppy anymore than the old dog on the porch. Both are equal in my eyes.

California Keys said...

Yes yes! Wonderful wonderful! Congratulations sir!