Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Season Of Survivor


Oh Jud. You is dumb as a stump. I have doubts you will be alive the first morning. I just have this vision of him going into the jungle for a pee and being dragged away by the first tribe of monkeys that he meets because you just know they will see him as their king.

I also have this really strong feeling that Eve on the older tribe will go very far in the game. She just seems to have that inner strength that you need unlike Wendy Jo who seemed as fragile as tissue paper. And her pointing out her positives at tribal council just reeked of desperation.

I wonder how things will go when the challenges get very physical. That golden medallion will be so important for the older tribe when they really need to challenge the youngsters. I just hope none of the challenges makes them have to fight against each other. That kind of challenge always worries me. Someone is going to break a hip.

7 comments:

Megan said...

Wendy should have taken her own advice and kept her lip buttoned...

Kal said...

I know. Pathetic. There is no room for weakness in Survivor and she was socially weak so she had to go.

Drake said...

Jimmy Johnson is already playing the mind game.
I'm rooting for the old folks, since i seem to be old now. lol

The Invisible Seductress said...

Should be interesting!!! I liked the way Jimmy started out already too. My money is on the older crowd..

baygirl32 said...

I'm rooting for the older tribe, but I will be laughing at "fabio" as long as he's alive

Kal said...

Fabio will go missing. Taking off his shoes in the jungle? The boy is jaguar bait. Maybe next he will eat some strange berries he doesn't recognize.

Pat Tillett said...

What the hell was wrong with that stupid blabbermouth!