Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh Wow


I woke up this morning with all the signs around me that it is SUNDAY but I thought it was FRIDAY. It felt like a Friday. That is kinda scary when you lose track of the days. Even with all the TV I watch - shows that are on the same day each week, I still had to convince myself that it was Sunday.

I feel like Tom Hanks on that island who thinks it`s June when it really is October. That would mess me up even more. Coming home and thinking I had all these months left to make a Halloween costume and finding out I had to have it ready the next day. That is what you get for not counting properly. Each sunrise is a new day and you make a mark on the palm tree. I know what it was. He got mixed up at which months has 31 days and if it was a leap year. Yeh, that is what happened to me. I feel so much better now.

2 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

Eh, just pretend it's friday. Friday is a better day than Sunday.

I've always had a love-hate relationship with Sundays.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhdOQ5BnBys

Pearl said...

Not a big fan of Sundays, which always strike me as something akin to a pre-Monday.

And I don't like Mondays (everybody sing!)...

Pearl