Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Priest Trailer

Another movie I have to wait a year to see. Thanks to Dezz at Hollywood Spy for being my go to guy for news on the new as usual.

This one looks pretty cool even though I am sick of seeing Paul Bettany play these religious characters on a path to redemption. Maybe this movie will get all that out of his system. But I do like a good monster movie and it nice to see Karl Urban as a villain also in the cast. I have to check out the graphic novel this is supposed to be based on.

3 comments:

D. Gage said...

WOW! First time seeing that. Correct me if I'm wrong: Vampires, ninjas, robots and cowboys? All that movie needs is some zombie pirates and it would be the greatest film EVER! Awesome.

Kal said...

It does look pretty good doesn't it? I hate that I have to wait a year for this one.

M. D. Jackson said...

I don't know... I've got this funny feeling I've seen all this before in other movies and most of them were bad.