Tuesday, November 2, 2010

New monsters by Amanda Louise Spayd


FREAKING ME OUT!!!! I think it's the human teeth that makes them scary. They are like little human preemies.

Reminds me of the book and movie called 'The Brood'. It was the horror story of a mother who births all these little monsters (who wear hoodies) that go out and kill the people she has problems with.


I read that book while in the hospital for tonsillitis. It was bad enough that I could hear muffled noises all night in the dark hospital and thought that the BROOD was out to get me - I didn't need to remember that it was a PRIEST who had given me the book to read. I am sure he had other books more appropriate for a 12 year old but I guess not because the other book he got me was about the Jim Jones Massacre in Guyana. True story.



http://superpunch.blogspot.com/

No comments: