Thursday, December 30, 2010

2011


"Now hold on there buddy. My plan is perfect. Okay? And I don't need you criticism right now. It's the idiots I am working with that are gonna keep us in this slam forever. You get me QUALITY animals and I will get you free. I just can't work with fucking amateurs.".

(see what I did there? The judgment bear is upset at being judged himself. I pulled the old switcheroo on ya)

I am watching VH1's 'Most Annoying People of 2010' right now. It's basically comedians giving their reactions to the worst behaviors of the famous people and celebrities. Fun stuff. Lots of judgment going on. It's very cathartic.

About half the people they mention are from Britain because it's a British program so you had to really be a dickhead to get on this prestigious list. To make another countries 'best of the worst' you know that your douchbaggery has gone GLOBAL. Way to get out your brand out there.

What kind of year has it been when Mel Gibson is only number 6??? There are five people left to go that were more intolerable that him. I don't care what other world's say. Earth is the most awesome planet EVER. We got us one humdinger of a civilization working here.

Charlie Sheen was so high up on the list that he barely registered.

2011 has a lot to live up too. It's like following your sibling in high school where he/she did super well and were super popular. You have to always be working to be BETTER than that. I know it's a pain in the ass and a lot of pressure but I think that 2011 will pull it off.

I got faith in ya kid. Now go out there and show the world what you've got.

1 comment:

Pat Tillett said...

Maybe fewer DBs will emerge in 2011! I hope so, but of course I'm not counting on it...