Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Now THIS Is A Sock Monkey


Can you imagine if you had this in your home and had young kids who could choose this path to get to their rooms if they wanted? For safety reasons you would want a quicker way for them to get out of their rooms but to be able to crawl over this guy when you were FIVE (especially if you were being chased by someone in your family while playing) would be just about the greatest thing ever.

No shoes though and you must have pants on at all times while being atop the sock monkey.

I would also switch out the stairs for a ramp.

The appeal would be great for the older kids and parents too. Can you imagine having a certain 'look' that you would give your little brother or sister or child that would signal them that the pursuit was on?

Little kid tearing for the safety that lies just PAST the sock monkey while being chased by someone (or all your brothers and sisters) who will give them at least a dozen 'noogies' as punishment for getting caught just short of that goal.

That poor child would be jumpy as a Tree Lemur but so into it. Like 'Tweek' on South Park.

3 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I would so sleep in its arms. Now I just want a sock monkey bed.

Kal said...

I know what you are saying. Ruined regular beds for me forever. How can I live knowing that something like this exists out there and I don't have it.

TS Hendrik said...

I dream of a future where every child is granted the right to have one. Also an attic. Every kid should have an attic.