Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Anne Hathaway Cast As Selina Kyle In New Batman Film


I actually like this casting idea. She is a good actress. I was hoping to see Kristen Bell case as Harley Quinn but it looks like Chris Nolan is going in a different direction with the story for 'Batman Rises'. Tom Hardy was rumored to play lots of different characters from the Riddler to Hush but it was announced today that he will play Bane.

I hope she wears this outfit. Always a favorite of mine.



But you know they are going to go with this one. It's the one all the hip kids like.

5 comments:

Paradox Al said...

i bet she'd make a cute catwoman.

Budd said...

Kristen Bell and Christian Bale have to be in the same movie, just for the name confusion.

Laura said...

Can't wait for this movie!!!
I really like her a lot. :)

((Hugs))
Laura

Sarah said...

I know the Catwoman movie sucked but I really liked the way Halle Berry did the catwoman walk.

Kal said...

I hope the role brings the feline femininity out in Anne.