Wednesday, January 19, 2011

The Art Of TS Hendrik


I love to showcase the art of my friends and this one especially shoud be made into a t-shirt to sell to all you Dr. Who fans who have always felt the Dalek's were a much misunderstoon minority. Those shirts would come in jr. sizes too ladies. What do you all think?

My goal is to promote one or more of my 'people' to great fame so that I can move into their pool house and do mischief like Will and Carlson did on 'The Fresh Prince'. If this 'Cave of Cool' thing takes off you can believe I am taking each one of you magnificent bitches who got me to the top with me.

4 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

Haha, Now I just want to see you do Carlton's dance!

Kal said...

Only because you doubt my ability to do it as well as I do.

TS Hendrik said...

I believe in your capabilities of doing it. You've said you're an expert dancer.

Pat Tillett said...

Tim that is AWESOME!
you are multi-talented...