Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I Could Really Go For One Of These Bad Boys Right Now


But I understand that the carbs/rices/starches/ are not good things to consume if I want to keep my blood sugar low. EVEN VOLCANO TACOS???? Is there nothing the gods will allow me to enjoy? I am one day in and I am already ready to stick up a Tim Horton's for a 40 packs of timbits with a large hot chocolate wit whipped cream.

I need a live in chef. Megan? Sarah? What say you? You will get to sleep in the big house.

6 comments:

Levi Krause said...

Cal, Taco Bell will KILL YOU. If you want to see a number on your glucometer below 400 within the next WEEK, steer clear of this "Toxic Hell".

DEZMOND said...

Kal, have you considered visiting stores with healthy food? You can find there some lovely burgers made from veggies, soy, tofu ... and many other things than can bring you pleasure while eating healthy food which is good for your illness. I'm sure than you have a much bigger selection of such food in Canada than I have here in Serbia.

DrGoat said...

They call them Taco Smell around here. Worse than dog food. Don't waste your time thinkng about that Cal. There's good stuff out there, keep looking.

Sarah said...

Being a native Minnesotan, my repertoire mainly consists of cooking hotdish...but I will cook them with whole-wheat low-carb pasta just for you.

Kal said...

Well lucky that I just look and don't touch.

I will take you up on that Sarah. Sounds yummy.

BobG said...

I've had good luck with whole wheat tortillas; and brown rice seems to work better for some people.