Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Sorry Anonymous Commenters


I have just gotten too much anonymous spam posted on my comment pages by well meaning individuals assuming that they need to tell us all that we are inadequate in the size of our 'junk'.

I refuse to allow them anymore access to my comments. I don't need to know that their miracle pill is the solution to what really keeps us back from achieving a full and rewarding life. I am sure you don't need to know either.

Hate to make you go through the extra steps to reveal yourselves if you want to keep commenting. You do know you can just MAKE UP a name if you want your real one to remain hidden from everyone?

Poor Doc Savage here was so distraught about the news that he done gone and ripped him up another shirt. You would think that such a smart guy would make the shirt out of the same material as his pants which NEVER RIP EVER. The fact that you don't do what I suggest tells me everything I need to know about your ego - ya big show off.

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

Doc is very rich, he can afford all those shirts. I'm still waiting for her shirt to rip asunder like his.

M. D. Jackson said...

Hey! Leave Doc alone! You know how it is with guys. You have a favourite shirt, you wear it no matter how stained, moth-eaten or ripped up it is. Course you'd think his cousin, Pat, there would tell him to let it go, throw it away and buy a new one, but I guess she's just an enabler. You'd never shee her shirt ripped up and barely hanging off her naked torso (more's the pity).

As for the spam, yeah it's annoying but what I really hate is the implied insult. Who told you I was fat, broke, balding and couldn't get it up? It's not true, I tell you! Stop saying that I need the blue pills! I don't!

DrGoat said...

P.S. DrGoat is my real name.

Kal said...

I never doubted that for a second Dr. G.

I am insulted that they can't tell how magnificent a specimen I am below the waist, MD. I thought that was implied, I really did.

"He can afford it" is the most hated excuse for why a rich man can't maintain any of his possession.

No need to look shabby for the final 2/3s of the mission. Why even put on a shirt or a new shirt in the first place Doc? You already know that if the adventure doesn't ruin it that you will rip it up yourself anyways when you get bored around the campfire.

Incidently my brothers I can do the Doc Savage's shirt jokes ALL DAY LONG.