Monday, January 10, 2011

Stop Creating My Jet Pack

And start working on a tap that dispenses gummy bears! Somethings I cannot UNSEE - don't you realize that? If there is even a CHANCE that I can turn on a tap and fill my drinking glass with gummy bears then I have to have it.

I bet some rapper has it at his place. Has the 'gummy girl' come in weekly to add more gummies to the gummy holding tank he has in the basement. Then somehow, when he has the ladies over, he leads to conversation to the subject of gummy bears, gets them all worked up to have some and only THEN leads them to the special tap in his gold plated bathroom. Bitches love gummies and gold. It's brilliant. You don't even have to be good looking or funny or smart or interesting if you can produce gummy bears on demand.

4 comments:

DEZMOND said...

that's pure decadence! Imagine showering in gummy bears! Or showering someone else in gummy bears :)

Kal said...

GET OUT OF MY BRAIN!

JBond said...

If only one could be so lucky.

Kal said...

Just another way that the MAN keeps a brother down.