Sunday, January 9, 2011

What Others Are Saying About The Cave Of Cool

I am still in my archive cruise and I found this little message from Vancouver Mark. I think he got the nature and spirit of my blog just right.

"Come back to Earth, there, dear brother Cal. There's a special place for you here, and who knows how big a difference you may yet somehow make with this nutty, wonderful, artistic, abrasive, individualistic, annoying, inspired, intriguing, heart-felt, dearly human little blog of yours. Oh, I forgot offensive, naive, funny, blasphemous, loving and sweet."

1 comment:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

you are the best canadian brother, cal... i am glad you still are here. you make what we all do worth it, blogging is bad when people don't appreciate what we do, what you do. so keep on, keeping on.
jeremy

ps. i really need to make you more awards and send you you more photos, i forgot i made that "never expires" one...