Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Am Just Lovin' This Toy Helmet











This totally turned my spring ennui around. I wish I had kids to be the kind of dad that can go all goofy like this around them all the time. Then they would say to me, "You are not a superhero, you are a super goober." "Well yeh, compared to the REAL Thor, what do you expect?"

I can't wait until my hammer gets here. It's suppose to play all kinds of sounds. Now I am kicking myself that I didn't buy the 'Hunk Hands' when I had the chance. They made a crashing sound when you poounded them together.

10 comments:

Mike D. said...

Fin Fang Foom!!!!! Thats my "F" post for the challenge!!! My man... great minds think alike.

Great Helmet!

Tempo said...

I like that hammer you showed some time back, I cant remember where you said you got it but it was righteous..

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've got helmet envy.

Kal said...

Ha Ha Mike, we sure seem to be these days.

I MADE that hammer out of scrap wood while I was substituting in shop class. Made a Roman sword and a sheild too.

You know 'helmet envy' is a myth, don't you Debra?

Sarah said...

Can I borrow your helmet to wear at work? I feel like I could really put some fear into my employees if I was walking around wearing that piece of serious bidness.

Kal said...

The helmet really does change your attitude. You really want to pillage some peasant village.

M. D. Jackson said...

You look so happy in that helmet. It must make a wi-fi connection directly to your inner child (whom, I suspect is never very far away from the surface)

Kal said...

Am I that transparent?

Kal said...

Am I that transparent?

csmith2884 said...

You need to make the headphones and mic fit the "happy helmet".