Monday, May 2, 2011

Fringe Season Finale


I am so glad that 'Fringe' have been given another season to tell their story. I would have really felt bad if they they had been forced to end this season with so many questionds left unanswered.

Now the creators have been given the time to tell their story and to release their mysteries slower which is much more satisfying to the viewers.

If you haven't been along to the ride you have really missed out. This show has some of the best acting and writing since the first couple of seasons of 'Lost'.



5 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

I am so behind on Fringe that I dare not read this post for fear of even the slightest spoiler. I'm glad it has been renwed. Hopefully I will catch up before the new season starts.

Kal said...

I think you will enjoy catching up before next season starts. It's been one of my favorite shows fro a couple of years now.

Wings1295 said...

Great show! I hope that they are renewed yet again, but if not, I hope they go out next season with some closure! Too many unanswered questions are not good.

Ricky Shambles said...

So excited about another season. I was too busy last week so I got to watch 3rd last and 2nd last and after 3rd last said "OMG - haha, I get to watch the next one with no gap" and at the end of 2nd last said "Damn!" Cannot wait until Friday.

Ricky Shambles said...

So excited about another season. I was too busy last week so I got to watch 3rd last and 2nd last and after 3rd last said "OMG - haha, I get to watch the next one with no gap" and at the end of 2nd last said "Damn!" Cannot wait until Friday.