Sunday, July 3, 2011

The Cave Of Cool Rocks!


If you are even feeling a bit low you need to take a trip through the archives of your blog. I just spent the past several hours going through mine and I gotta admit that I have produced thousands of sweet posts. I have every reason to be really proud of my efforts. In fact, if I didn't know I had created those posts I would be following myself. So tell all your friends and get me past the 400 follower milestone will ya? I only say that because the dip to 399 followers is very annoying.

8 comments:

Sam G said...

It rocks quite a bit! Thanks Cal!

Unknown said...

Oh man the dip is killer!! When I make it to the wonderland of 400 if I lost one it would complete sadness.

Unknown said...

I am hopeful the new post helps. (:

Anonymous said...

On your blog the first time..following you now!! Some of your posts are heart warming, especially the poems..loved them..you rock and keep going on!

Wings1295 said...

Definitely rocks! I like hitting up the archive page of my tumblr blog and just basking in the mosaic of all I love.

DEZMOND said...

I promoted your link last week I think in one of my posts :)

And you should push the followers gadget a bit higher in your sidebar so that people can't find it quicker.

young-eclectic-encounters said...

You certainly have a fun blog- filled with delightful humor
Johnina :^A

Kal said...

Thanks for your comments everyone - FIGHT THE DIP!