Thursday, July 7, 2011

I Don't Even Know How Old This Magnificent Bastard Is (With Art By Becca)

Before I had ten followers there was Drake. I got addicted to Tumblr because of several of his blogs that highlighted such perfect combinations as pretty girls and tasty food. He never has had anything negative to say about me and my blog and in those early days (before I learned that ONE insanely long paragraph was not the way to keep any one's attention) his supportive emails made me take chances with the material. Always the gentleman. Happy Birthday Brother Drake.

His main spot - Electric Banana - http://eclecticbanana.blogspot.com/

Burgers and Pretty Girls - the best photos from two powerful themes that blend perfectly together for some sick reason that I love. - http://burgerandprettygirls.tumblr.com/

Doctor In The House - All Doctor Who all the time. Fun to cruise through for those fantastic Rose pictures I can't get enough of. - http://drinthehouse.tumblr.com/

Oh and if you didn't understand the respect there is out there for Drake, check out the original picture Becca did for him. Her stuff is always great. Curvy cartoon girls that are dripping with sexuality. They all know exactly what they are doing and I love it.


I have several Becca originals. You can see my 'Cave of Cool' one everyday on the right side of my posts. I also snagged an early Demi Lovato/Selena Gomez that I feel hard for the first time I saw it.





She also created this amazing piece for my niece and nephew who live in Australia with my sister. Check out Becca's shop by going HERE.

2 comments:

Drake said...

Thanks my Canadian brother from a different set of parents! Dragons never tell their age, we're just really ancient. :)
I think we should make Becca our official artist of our blogs and tumblrs!

Thanks again AMigo.

Wings1295 said...

Kudos on turning the spotlight on those who well deserve it! Drake is one of the greats! And Becca is just amazing!

Happy Birthday from me, as well, Drake!