Friday, July 22, 2011

Walking Dead

This is why I love SDCC, the premiere summer event for popular culture. In recent years it has been the place to see clips/trailers for upcoming pieces of entertainment first. It's our job here at 'Cave of Cool Inc.' to pick through the pile of media and find you only the choices cuts. That being said...

I really enjoyed 'The Walking Dead' last year and this clip reminded me not only of that, but of what is upcoming from the same creators. I do loves me my zombie apocalypse stories and Robert Kirkman created something with equal parts horror and humanity. That is a rare combination to get right.

2 comments:

TS Hendrik said...

I'm so ready for the next season now.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

FREAKIN' ZOMBIES! Again with these undead mutherfuggers. I swear. I see one and I am going for it's head. First the heat, now the undead. That's just great.