Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Who Would Have Thunk It?


Gordon Ramsey is an even bigger dick this cycle of 'Hell's Kitchen' than he has been previously. I wouldn't want it any other way. I am really waiting for all the posing of these cooking fauxlebrities to be done with so that the real backstabbing and mental breakdowns can begin.

The 'empty theatre' thing was kinda a dickish intro for a fame whore like Ramsey. I guess he doesn't get the concept of 'irony'.

Jason is 'this' close to a meltdown. It will be delicious to watch. (See what I did there?) Pork TACO?? And Chief LIKED IT! Insane. Then he got heat stroke. 'Hell's Kitchen' nearly kills a guy again.

The opening montage is lame. They have always been lame. What an ego on that Ramsey. Is there any chance some contestant will brain him with a frozen leg of lamb and fullfill every birthday wish I have made for the past five years?

I am in love with Amanda already. I refuse to make a 'cream sauce' joke at this moment. I hope y'all appreciate it. I don't need to work BLUE in order to entertain all you bitches.

Jonathon - canned pineapple? Why not just put your dick in a hot dog bun? (I saw it in a movie once). He didn't even think to CUT the pineapple. I half expected to see the canned shaped cranberry sauce like Mom lays out each Thanksgiving...CANADIAN Thanksgiving - in early October, the time when real humans feast on turkey.

I like the balcony above the kitchen for all those sadist who like to see suffering with their meal. For me watching dreams being crushed is more of a dessert event.

I like the food related insults...'dumpling', 'meatball'.

I wonder what the 'Hell's Kitchen' game is like? Does Ramsey berate you and try to make you cry the whole time? This seems like the worst possible game to get a kid for their birthday. Really builds the self esteem.

6 comments:

Nick Ward said...

Many years ago I was going out with a woman after six years she dumped me without warning. Then she slept with Gordon Ramsey and told all my friends about it. He was visiting New Zealand without his wife at the time.

After that every where I looking I saw Ramsey's ugly face staring at me from book covers and DVD cases.

Anyway long story short I don't like Gordon McSweary. Not because he banged my ex but because he's a one trick potty-mouthed pony.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I watched this last night too. They should throw a Mormon or two into the mix, just to provide a bit of variety from all those foul-mouthed braggarts and douchebags. I loved it when that idiot served Gordon Ramsay canned pineapple!

Kal said...

Now THAT is a story Nick. You got off lucky. After Ramsey that girl was spoiled and should have been put down. My god, one degree of separation.

Kal said...

You are so right Debra. There is something to be said for the low key approach.

D.I. Felipe González said...

I somehow agree: I wouldn't eat in a restaurant run by a chef that treats thay way his crew.

Kal said...

What keeps them from crapping in the food all evening long?