Sunday, October 16, 2011

This Wasn't What I Meant When I Encourage Him To Go 'Full Retard'


Hollinger is accused of repeatedly belittling his second-grade students on Facebook. I mean, this guy posted statuses that said, "I guess crayons are on the menu" and "why is there sh*t on the floor?" And he literally took one of the kids' helmets, put it on his head, took this picture, and put it on Facebook.

I know that joke I made in my post title has condemned my soul to eternal danmantion but the story just struck me funny and God understands funny or He should because He invented it.


http://www.insaneasylumblog.com/2011/10/teacher-accused-of-making-fun-of-his.html#axzz1awKoyypK

2 comments:

Belle said...

I read the article and wonder if he is just joking around with the kids. I would think it funny if he grabbed a hat of mine and took a picture of himself in it. But maybe the kid was upset. If he does upset kids he should be fired. If he upsets parents and the kids love him, forget it.

Sometimes I don't get things. I do have a weird sense of humor though.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I have said many things that could have been misconstrued. I had two girls calling each other lesbians back and forth. I was tired of it and told them that they were BOTH lesbians and that settled it. And got a huge laugh from the class, the other teachers who heard the story, the principle and all but one parent who wanted to make a big deal of it - but the principle wouldn't hear of it. He got that the best jokes often come from frustration, thankfully.