Wednesday, July 18, 2012

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!


I am not worried. Peter, Olivia, Walter, Astrid and Agent Broyles can handle anything the mutliverse throws at them. Olivia will kill each and every one of you pale skinned bastards if you try to mess with her happiness. I, of course, will cheer for her as I watch her do it. Walter will have a lot of fun using his genius for acts of terror against the Observers.

Leave them wanting more. I am so glad this show got 13 extra episodes to finish off the story right. Tell me you are not excited to see this final chapter.

I wish every couple of years we could get a six episode series of one Fringe adventure. Torchwood did some interesting episodes that way. They do this all the time in British television and Fringe is certainly designed to operate best in that kind of format.



2 comments:

Jax said...

I was one really, really into this show!! Then they changed the show time to compete with another time slow. When I have the time, I'm going to watch this whole series from the beginning!

Kal said...

It's worth it. Always a lot of fun. I like that they are ending it this way. Any program that can make me into a fan of Joshua Jackson deserves all the fans it can get.