Saturday, October 6, 2012

Halloween Genius - My Pet Ghost

 
 
I don't think I want to know what my 'pet' ghost died from. I don't want to hear that this is the ghost of some child who died in a clothing factory fire during those safe early days of the Industrial Revolution. Maybe he was an orphan who caught smallpox from infected blankets. Maybe a deadly propane tank explosion on Christmas morning? This product has horrific potential. Why is he so HAPPY on the bottle? If he was happy after death he wouldn't still be hanging around...with a badminton racket of all things.
 
 
 


2 comments:

Wings1295 said...

That is pretty cool!

ShezCrafti said...

I got one of these for my birthday. Mine is Maxwell McSpooky, and apparently he is a mad scientist. He's cool, I guess..I just don't know if I have a desire to collect the rest of them.