Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Vinyl Kitobukiya Collection And Ones I Need To Find

 
These are the girls I currently have in my collection.
 


 
 




 
I have TWO Batgirls in black capes so I would trade one away for one of the vinyl figures that I don't have. These are highly collectible and increase in value more than most other such products do. At $60 a piece I can afford to pick up one every couple of months or so. 
 

 
I have the Huntress coming soon to join the other girls in the collection. And of course I HAVE to have a Powergirl once she is released. All the ones below are the ones I will have to accumulate if I want a complete collection. Most I could take or leave but that Harley Quinn looks pretty sweet.
 
 






 



 

2 comments:

Timothy S. Brannan said...

I love that Scarlet Witch!

Kal said...

It's my favorite in the collection. Her face is perfect.