Monday, October 8, 2012

New To The Extended Family


This is Stormie. He is a neighborhood kitty that comes by to visit the Lord Admiral on his daily route. When Fluffy went missing last summer I often saw Stormie around and mistook him for my boy at a distance.

After months and months of running from me he has finally allowed me to give him a good scritch and now looks for me and talks at the window. He is about a year old and is very sleek, very long with very short hair. He's like one big muscle and he appreciates the attention I give him so much. He has a home and is well taken care of. I should phone the number on his tag just to make sure because now he is a part of my kitty gang.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

He's adorable. I imagine he likes visiting you and The Admiral very much.

Kal said...

Oh sure he does. I know Ancient Egyptian kitty massage techniques that usually are reserved for the most royal felines. He knows good scritch when he feels it.