Monday, October 8, 2012

Why Canadian Thanksgiving Is Superior - Columbus Day - Really??

How do you celebrate? By walking into someone's home and taking over then giving smallpox infected blankets to the inhabitants you haven't already killed while you force march them off their laaaaand???

(Say it with the sarcasm of Lisa Simpson's voice and it's funnier)

Since this is an important day in the Canadian calendar I once again post this little gem that is sure to drill it's way into your brain and stay there for the next couple of days. No need to thank me. I do because I love.



2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

I went to school in Columbus, OH for four years, and not once did we get the day off for "Columbus Day", instead all we got was Mr. Macinturf's lame "Columbo" impression!

Kal said...

Okay now that would have been entertaining. I like the synergy of it all.