Thursday, November 15, 2012

Favorite Couples - David Cross And Amber Tamlyn

Cross makes me laugh my ass off and it gives me hope that as pretty girl like Amber would appreciate his personality as much as his looks, which lets admit, would not get him the same calibre of babe that say, a George Clooney would.

 
 
I was happy to find the episode from 'Just Shoot Me' where Cross played Elliot's younger brother who faked a childhood injury so he could just live at home and be taken care of by everyone. Of course he can't resist Mya so he lets her in on his secret.





"Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot, Chicken Pot PIEEEEEEEEE!"

5 comments:

M. D. Jackson said...

That episode was hilarious. I loved that it was Jack Gallo's misunderstanding of the concept of the Pneumatic tubes that finally forced him to out himself.

Kal said...

"No Donnie...Magnets!"

david_b said...

She was always so HOT looking.

TS Hendrik said...

You have posted one of the best episodes from the show. Once again you have gone up in my estimation.

Kal said...

I do have my slipper on what's cool in pop culture...past or present.