Sunday, November 24, 2013

Captain Action Hawkeye

 
I once thought a custom Hawkeye like the one below would be the only way that I could have a Captain Action sized - 12 inch - Hawkeye figure/costume.

 
Captain Action's latest revival has incorporated a 'build a figure' component into their latest superhero outfit sets. If you bought Thor, Loki, Spider-Man and Captain America, you got all the parts you needed to outfit your Captain Action doll as the classic version of Hawkeye.

 
With the head of Jeremy Renner.

 
The mask that comes with the figure is excellent.

 
And how cool is the Ant Man arrow?

 

2 comments:

david_b said...

I've been a big collector of C/A for years, but have since moved away from 1:6 scale collecting.

Having said that, I'm really loving that Iron Man set so far.

Hawkeye would be a thrill. I'm assuming within a year or two, he'll probably have his own boxset.

Kal said...

I have many of the old Playing Mantis sets and the new deluxe Spider-Man and Captain America. I want to the Thor and Loki. Nice to see Captain Action on the stands. What character do you most want them to make. I want Doctor Doom and Magneto for Doctor Evil.