Sunday, November 24, 2013

There Is Always Room For Knightness-Rogue Batgirl

 
 

http://knightess-rouge.tumblr.com/post/67940684982/yesterday-i-finally-got-the-chance-to-dress-up-as

Yesterday I finally got the chance to dress up as Batgirl again and it was SO MUCH FUN! After a long and nice chat with Kevin Porter I was curious how my costume would look in a video, so we took a few little instagram videos during our little photoshoot. It was meant just for fun and trying, but Clay cut them together and made this video and - holy bananas, Batman - I love it! Definitely wanna do... more like that in the future. (P.S.: It was freezing cold outside! I’m glad you can’t se the thermal clothing I am wearing underneath the suit) Moving for photos is one thing, but seeing the whole costume in action feels even greater, because you can see how the cape moves and all these things. It was so much fun! I hope you like the video. Please don’t take the video too serious. We were just goofing around and trying.

The Dark Knightess is back!

 
I have been a big fan of Knightness Rouge who created what I feel is the greatest Batgirl costume I have ever seen. After you watch this little video tell me you don't agree. I love the little touches as well, the crisp sound effects and the music. Oh why can't this be a live action weekly series that airs after ARROW on the CW???
 
 
 
I have posted several links to see this little clip in case the one provided doesm't work because you need to see this clip. If you are a cosplay fan or a Batgirl fan especially.
 

 

3 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

She is as beautiful as she is a skilled craftswoman!

If I every am in a situation were I am going to draw Batgirl, I will know to go for her for reference and inspiration.

Whoever did the sound editing on this clip deserves some cred too.

Kal said...

It really packs a punch for 30 seconds. The swish of the cape and the sound of the gun. I agree. That just helps the whole illusion. Her stuff is top notch. Even her grey Batgirl is perfect. She also models the suit so well. I am glad I am not the only one who sees it.

david_b said...

STILL the 'gold standard' for cosplay in general.

She IS the undisputed queen.

Thanks for the coverage, sir.