Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Today Is The Day

Today my students write their GED test. I have no idea how many will show up to the college testing center or how many will pass. I can only wish them the best and hope I helped and didn't hurt their ability to learn and understand that they CAN have success.

New Class starts in a week. But I will be working on that with another guy. He will handle the math and I will do the other subjects - focusing on the English writing. It will be good to team teach. Keeps ya focussed and gives me another chance to perfect my technique and learn from someone else.

It's a pretty sweet gig for me. And it keeps me busy when I am not fighting the good fight against the Cephalopod menace.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck to all your students!