Thursday, July 17, 2014

And So It Begins Again

Passenger jet shot down over eastern Ukraine, 295 dead.
 
 
The fact that they know it was shot down tells you there was some fuckups at the highest levels to allow this to happen. Plus they can't cover up that fact.  Who the fuck gives the order to fire on a commercial aircraft? There are regulations in effect to prevent this sort of thing from happening, right? Or am I just looking at this through the eyes of someone who doesn't have his finger on the button. I can understand the stress it puts a person under NOT to push the button. I would want to push it too on a bad day. But first you check your data and call someone a little higher up than you. Or does this shit happen everyday? Fuckin' Eastern European shitholes. Gah! I am amazed that these drunken peasants even have running water and flush sanitation.

The rest is just the crumbling infrastructure of DOOM. I am very discouraged right now.
 
Posted July 17, 2014
295 people are dead Malaysia Airlines flight MH17 was shot down over eastern Ukraine....
The aircraft was a Boeing 777 flying from Amsterdam to Kuala Lumpur. It was shot down near Donetsk, a stronghold of pro-Russian rebels.
 
Oh great, now they are HILLBILLY drunken peasants or as they put it here - 'pro-Russian rebels'. That of course means unemployed soccer holigans. This is the third plane these trigger happy yahoos have shot down in as many days. The other two were military planes so they don't count...apparently. Where are the drones to bring a little sanity to this sleepy little part of heaven? They can't deliver me my pizza. They can't take out a few goobers with MISSILES that they seem to be good at using. What good are the drones to me then? GAH!
 
 
I keep telling this Bozo to get off the crash scene. He is just contaminating the evidence. And put on a shirt, will ya? What's he looking for? Somebody tell me.
 

5 comments:

Kelly Sedinger said...

My problem is that I can't believe it's somebody with a shoulder-carried missile launcher. That flight was at cruising altitude. The implications of what the hardware used here HAD to be are awful.

Kal said...

It was a surface launched missile so that is even a more sophisticated system that has safeguards to prevent this kind of thing.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Terrible, just terrible.

DrGoat said...

Mankind needs a brainwipe. Now.

Kal said...

I am all for that. But only if the process gives me superpowers in return for my cooperation.