Wednesday, July 30, 2014

The Clearing Of The Kim Possible Files

I am clearing out my Kim Possible file so I apologize if I am repeating some images. Not that any KP image isn't worthy of reposting. I would so love to see a live action movie based on this property. Or why not give me a grown up Kim who works for an International Spy Organization and runs her own team of misfits and goofballs? Of course Ron and Rufus are still with her as are the older versions of her old foes, who really now are old. It could be great.
 






 
















 

2 comments:

Erik Johnson Illustrator said...

Grown Up Kim is the best cartoon playing in my head right now.

Kal said...

Yup, mine too. Mission Impossible but as a comedy adventure with a grown up KP leading her team. Shego would be great as would her brothers.