Sunday, July 20, 2014

Black Sails

I just finished the eight episode season one of Black Sails, the newest pirate drama from Starz. It's a great story of pirate adventure with all the backstabbing and selfishness that you would expect from people who make their living at the pirate profession. I like how each character get's their own story arc and each one was, in one way or another, resolved by the end of episode eight. However at that point I was so invested in the fate of these people that I wanted to see more and the show certainly set itself up for a great season two. I hope another season gets made. They can't just leave me hangin'. Too many good characters have already died for that stupid treasure. I think SOMEONE should get to enjoy spending some of that ill-gotten booty. If you have been on the edge about this show, give it a shot.

 

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

If I had more time to watch TV, I'd watch it. But I have to pick and choose because I am a Bizzy Bee.

Kal said...

I understand. I would be nice to have a real life. But I got into the space ship of my own volition so I am stuck.