Saturday, July 26, 2014

This Reminds Me Of Time In My Space Capsule - Stay Crazy Japan


 
I would make a perfect astronaut because I wouldn't need much space for my living quarters. Just a place to sleep and blog and watch my programs and listen to my tunes at full blast. I assume each pod would be sound proof and would fill with water like a washing machine when I need a bath and to be spin dried. I slept in one of these when we were in Japan and I never slept better in my life. I felt so safe and secure. They could have flash frozen me and woke me up years later and I wouldn't of have a problem with that either.
 

3 comments:

Mike said...

Didnt the Killers film part of their "Read My Mind" video here?

Kal said...

Yeh they did.

j-swin said...

I think is be very comfortable in on of those. They say sometimes people (especially infants) like to be wrapped up or in small places be cause it reminds us of the womb.