Friday, July 25, 2014

Possible 'Dawn Of The Planet Of The Apes' Spoiler By One Of My Best Canadian Girls - Kyna

 
Even though she lives in the states she is still a local girl. And by local girl I mean Alberta girl even though ALL Canadian girls are local girls. She makes me laugh with her facebook and tumblr posts. He heart is pure but her mind is dirty. Just my kind of girl. She just met the guy of her dreams so I wish only a lifetime of happiness with this guy. He makes her laugh. He cooks her food. She CANNOT finish his sentences in her head. That is rare for people such as me and Kyna. That is all I wish for any of my female friends. These girls are the ones who answer my comment on my posts or like my comments so I guess that makes them friends - as close to any REAL friends that I have.
 
 
 
 

5 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

She's got personality!

Mike D. said...

I gotta get Skype...

Mike D. said...

I saw Dawn of the POTA. Great film. Promotes family values. Koba is the best thing since James Gregory. Go see the dang movie Kal...we need a cool review from you.

Kal said...

I wrote one weeks ago.

Mike D. said...

Oh ok... From the title of this post I got the impression you hadn't seen it yet. My mistake