Monday, July 21, 2014

Anne Frank? Really, Mormons?

 

So you guys thought that the only thing that the Anne Frank story needed was to be baptised into your faith, post death? Does that sound crazy to anyone else? Do I have any say over this or like Anne am I destined to live with these numnuts for eternity? Why do they ever want me there? I will only sneer and role my eyes at everything they say. Can I get some insurance that prevents this from happening because I would be pissed to be surrounded by nothing but white shirts in the afterlife.
 

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Myself, I'm looking forward to the magic underwear. Do women get to wear that too, or only men?

Kal said...

Oh it's both sexes. Unisex underwear for that sexy bedtime look.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yowza! *fanning self*