Friday, July 11, 2014

Walking Dead Building Sets



I have admiration for people who can open their action figures and put them on display in interesting dioramas. This certainly helps them take their displays to the next level. For me it's just more tiny places for dust to accumulate. But this is beautiful stuff. McFarlane toys are always insanely detailed and realistic. I especially like how all the pieces can be used with other building blocks. The creative potential is endless. If I had such tools as a child I would have ruled the world, you best believe that. I think I turned out pretty well with only having squares and rectangles to work with. Damn you, Lego.

3 comments:

Tim Knight said...

Oh wow! WANT so badly! These look incredible (and as addictive as crack).

Kal said...

Think of all the zombie packs they will sell just to complete the illusion.

Mike D. said...

oh yeah!!!