Wednesday, January 7, 2015

I Love You Calgary, But....

If I hear ONE more person from that city bitch about the speed at which snow if removed from your streets, I will toss a fit. Calgary is the LA of Canada. Imagine a city that sprung up on either side of one eight lane highway and you have Calgary. You need to be able to drive to get anywhere and even then the commute is a nightmare. I understand your pain. We have all lived during the winter. Please learn to deal because I just can't take it. The city of Calgary has taken the removal of snow and made it into an art form and you people still bitch. What happened to the good old days when there was nothing to remove the snow but the spring sun? How did people cope then?

 

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, those Calgarians are all whiny pussies.