Monday, January 5, 2015

The Final Fifty

100. How are you feeling?

Patriotic. Canada won the World Junior Hockey gold medal after dominating the tournament. Was close there for a second when Russian scored three goals in three minutes.


101. Do you type fast?

Like the wind I type. It's nearly a superpower.

102. Do you regret anything from your past?

How much time do you have?

103. Can you spell well?

Mostly but there are some that I always spell wrong. It's very passive-aggressive of me to never learn to spell certain words right.

104. Do you miss anyone from your past?

I miss them all. Magnificent bastards, each one of them, especially the women.

105. Ever been to a bonfire party?
106. Ever broken someone’s heart?
107. Have you ever been on a horse?

Yes, Tony the Pony served the cause for many years. I like a mellow horse. But then he caught on fire that night I broke up with Deborah Sue. It's not as interesting a story as I make it sound.

108. What should you be doing?

Working harder at finding a good job that I can do. Something to focus my energies and fill my days. I have help with that so I want to make good choice for myself.

109. Is something irritating you right now?

Something irritates me daily.

110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt?

Hasn't everyone?

111. Do you have trust issues?

Everyone does. Damn humans.

112. Who was the last person you cried in front of?

Your Momma. She refused to wear the Bargirl outfit because she had just shaved her legs.

113. What was your childhood nickname?

Cal, CJ

114. Have you ever been out of your province/state?

I am lucky enough to have been all over the world.

115. Do you play the Wii?

Damn I wish I did. I need to hire someone to educate me at all I can do with it. I would like to do Wii Fit and play the games like golf or light sabre fighting. That is some research I need to do.

116. Are you listening to music right now?

Haim has been a good choice this year.



117. Do you like chicken noodle soup?

Only thing better for treating a cold than Hot and Sour soup.

118. Do you like Chinese food?

Who doesn't like Chinese food? I mean find me ONE person that doesn't at least enjoy a nice egg roll when they are hungry. Nothing better than the spring rolls you can get at M&M. Sometimes I just want ONE kind of Chinese food in the moment. Egg rolls and plum sauce is a great snack.

119. Favourite book?

Dune and Harold and the Purple Crayon and Strange Story, Amazing Facts and Kingdom Come

120. Are you afraid of the dark?

No, I embrace the dark. It is the light that I fear.

121. Are you mean?

No. I am thoughtful and supportive to a fault. I should be mean. I should rule with an iron fist and my word should be law throughout the lands and beyond. But since no one calls me Dear Leader, I should let go of that dream.

122. Is cheating ever okay?

Only if it advances my righteous cause. Bless Kal. Bless his comings and his goings. May he keep the world safe for his people. May his passing cleanse the world of octopus.


123. Can you keep white shoes clean?

Yes,  I am not a retard.

124. Do you believe in love at first sight?

I haven't see your white shoes yet. Do they need cleaning?

125. Do you believe in true love?

Only with food.

126. Are you currently bored?

WORSE, I have ENNUI.

127. What makes you happy?

My sweet ennui. See what I did there?

128. Would you change your name?

NEVER - Calvin is a great name. How many Calvins do you know in your real life? If you know even ONE I bet he is unique and brilliant and brave and the one you constantly marvel at because he is more than the sum of his parts or a total freak which is much the same thing.

129. What your zodiac sign?

Gemini, which explains a lot about me.

130. Do you like subway?

I enjoy their product but I prefer a pizza sub from Mr Sub.

131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do?

You remember that girlfriends come and go but a great friend is a once in a lifetime gift to your life. I have a chance to reconnect with an old friend, someone who changed my life in many good ways. Sure, a few bad ways but in balance, I got more love than hate for this girl and am proud of our history. I have forgiven our 7/8 year separation and I think she misses me as well.

132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?

That same person, just this weekend. That kinda scared me.

133. Favourite lyrics right now?

I can't say. No, I really can't say.

134. Can you count to one million?

I have abnormal focus. I can do that but what is the point?

135. Dumbest lie you ever told?

"I like you Sully. That is why I'm going to kill you last."

136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed?

Always open. I like the air to be able to circulate around me.

137. How tall are you?

Five Ten

138. Curly or Straight hair?

Shaved head because I don't need to fool people that I am losing my hair. So much easier to style.

139. Brunette or Blonde?

Auburn with grey highlights.

140. Summer or Winter?

Winter

141. Night or Day?

Dusk and Dawn

142. Favourite month?

June - December ruined it's chances at the win because they hold Christmas every year.

143. Are you a vegetarian?

I could live off garlic stuffed giant olives. or feta cheese filled hot red peppers. And some French bread and a nice pate and I am in heaven.

144. Dark, milk or white chocolate?

Milk chocolate with marshmallow filling


145. Tea or Coffee?

Coffee is the devil. I will be good on your zombie team since I will not make a dent in your coffee stores. I prefer hot chocolate or pop tarts. Any pop tart factory we find is mine to first pick over before sharing with the rest of the group. That is non negotiable.

146. Was today a good day?



147. Mars or Snickers?

Caramel over nugget every time. Love a Mars bar just out of the fridge.

148. What’s your favourite quote?

"We don't know one percent that there is to learn about anything." - Albert Einstein.
"The World is not enough. But it is such a perfect place to start, my love." - Garbage

149. Do you believe in ghosts?

Sadly, in all my research and life experience I have never seen anything that convinces me that anything supernatural exists.

150. Get the closest book next to you, open it to page 42, what’s the first line on that page?

 

4 comments:

Dr. Theda said...

Wish that I could answer # 149 the same....

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

remember I said SUPERNATURAL...all the ghosts you see come from yourself my brother. You therefor can control them and take charge. Now if they were outside of you then I would worry but that is never the case. Ever.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

They have good spring rolls at M & M? I'll have to check that out.

It can be nice to reconnect with old friends. Wishing you well with that.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

It will be a nightmare. I think I will not take that step. Things are fine the way they are.