Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Hell On Wheels Returns July 18th

 


Best show on TV right now. A real hidden gem filmed about 150 km from where I live. You still have time to catch up on all the great drama surrounding the building of the cross country railway. Compelling characters to love and hate and then love again. The commitment by the whole production is evident in every scene and every line of dialogue. It's a shame we only get 14 more episodes but ending on top is the way to go. You will not be disappointed.

 
 
 

 

4 comments:

DrGoat said...

So Hell on Wheels is ending too. First Justified then this one.
I agree wholeheartedly. End while you're riding high.
Nothing lasts forever.

msmariah said...

My inlaws love this show. It seems like it skews to an older demographic for some reason.

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

What will we watch next Dr G?

You would love it to Ms Mariah. It's really compelling and intense. What are you really into these days...show wise.

DrGoat said...

Not sure Cal. Blacklist is coming back on soon, I think.
Racking my brain, but increasingly, nothing is coming out of it.
I don't get premium channels so I have to wait to see True Detective via Netflix. Been filling in on Netflix streaming re-watching Star
Trek Voyager and DS9, etc. Even Monarch of the Glen has been entertaining me for a few weeks now.