Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Agent Carter - Season Two

 
Last season was such a great six episodes. I am totally in love with Haley Atwell. She is all right. There are never enough tough broads on TV for me. I love the period settings and the new Hollywood environment. The production design and costumes are all top notch.

No room for useless filler. All style and story and I can't get enough. The Jarvis/Carter partnership is as chaste and delightful as ever. They are old Hollywood with their playful banter. I love that they have not a single bit of sexual tension between the two. It sets everything in it's own reality and gives me something fresh to make me forget about my real life. That is the true value of this golden age of entertainment.




 

2 comments:

Jeremy [Retro] said...

Loved it! Same reasons too... Jarvis and his turtle move, brilliant!

Jeremy

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Thanks for no spoilers! I'm watching it tomorrow night.