Friday, September 16, 2016

GOODSTUFFs BLOGGING MAGAZINE (259th Issue)

I still support this site and encourage you to visit despite the fact that I was totally snubbed and not one of my links were used. This week. What kind of B/S is that? I felt validated and one of the group for all of ten seconds then I get the boot because MY stuff, didn't make the cut? I always make the cut, baby. And I say all of this with peace and love but COME ON. I thought we were trying to build a civilization around here? Little support to your fellow man is all I am saying. Now I can NEVER be on that link site again because I complained about one little snub. I was on a good roll there too. I think I had a couple of links for a good couple of months. Every Friday. There I was with a link to my Glorious Girls Of The Redhead Rebellion and usually This Week In Cosplay. But no more. I never want to see my stuff there again because I will never believe it was genuine. I don't want to influence another blogger to post anything but his best finds just because I am a cry baby. I just missed the mark this week. Like they say in fashion as in blogging - one minute you are in and the next you are OUT!

But my shit was GOLD!

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, they gotta spread the luuuuv around, Cal.

GOODSTUFF said...

Dude... calm down

I had a miserable week and was not thinking clearly. You see my best friend crossed the rainbow bridge last week

see the top comments https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10155285790798677&set=a.10151359052628677.570676.805278676&type=3&theater

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I didn't see that and of course I am a jerk. It's easy to forget that only my pain is important. I rant sometimes because I have no one to talk to and I really dug being on your site. I felt like a 'made' man. Again I apologize.