Friday, September 16, 2016


I still support this site and encourage you to visit despite the fact that I was totally snubbed and not one of my links were used. This week. What kind of B/S is that? I felt validated and one of the group for all of ten seconds then I get the boot because MY stuff, didn't make the cut? I always make the cut, baby. And I say all of this with peace and love but COME ON. I thought we were trying to build a civilization around here? Little support to your fellow man is all I am saying. Now I can NEVER be on that link site again because I complained about one little snub. I was on a good roll there too. I think I had a couple of links for a good couple of months. Every Friday. There I was with a link to my Glorious Girls Of The Redhead Rebellion and usually This Week In Cosplay. But no more. I never want to see my stuff there again because I will never believe it was genuine. I don't want to influence another blogger to post anything but his best finds just because I am a cry baby. I just missed the mark this week. Like they say in fashion as in blogging - one minute you are in and the next you are OUT!

But my shit was GOLD!


Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hey, they gotta spread the luuuuv around, Cal.


Dude... calm down

I had a miserable week and was not thinking clearly. You see my best friend crossed the rainbow bridge last week

see the top comments

Cal's Canadian Cave of Coolness said...

I didn't see that and of course I am a jerk. It's easy to forget that only my pain is important. I rant sometimes because I have no one to talk to and I really dug being on your site. I felt like a 'made' man. Again I apologize.