Sunday, September 4, 2016

I Have A Lot Of Selfish Problems With You People

You all see my captions every day but only the same ones ever like them enough to comment on them. You could be creative and suggest another possible caption Now those people I regard as genius. The rest of you....well it's best you don't know what I think. Could you have thrown me just bone just once in all the times these gems have come up on your feed? I assume that if you are on my friends list that I am on yours. What do you think when you see one? Do they shock you or amuse you or do you not get them at all? You do realize that the ANIMAL ALWAYS IS TALKING. To me that makes the whole gag funnier. Now I probably don't want to hear your reasons why you hate my captions because I don't really care and you are all bastard people (I kid, I kid) but tell me why you despise them so much that you always ignore them. I have to know.


 
 

1 comment:

Dr. Theda said...

the top image could be used as a reminder that we're about half-way to Easter....