Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Supergirl On The CW



While I found the first season to be too many episodes, I did enjoy the goofy optimism of the whole thing. I am happy this show has found a home (and a Superman) on the CW where all of these heroes from FLASH and ARROW and LEGENDS OF TOMORROW can interact in the same Universes. All four shows are filmed in Vancouver so creating those kind of story arcs will be much easier. I hope they try to co-ordinate something into a few more years of 13 episode seasons. I beg them to do this. Eliminate the filler and you will have a huge winner with all these properties.

 
 
 

1 comment:

Tim Knight said...

Thanks for the nod, Cal. I can't wait for this to return (or The Flash, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, and even Gotham). It's a great time to be a geek!